Monday, October 15, 2007

Tattoo Science

Often a fog of unclearness sends me off on an unpredictable direction that may, more often than not leave some of you out in the dark, possibly with little hope of ever seeing land again.

This time around I’ll do my best to map a course that may be translated in to a visible version of all these atomic explanations. Stepping back, the responses received have been very promising as well as educational for me. Problem solving is quite stimulating as well as keeping me on my toes.

The whole idea has been to put forth the notion, that any one inefficiency glitch in the tattoo machine will most likely go unnoticed in the performance of this gadget. But the abundance of physical forces taking place simultaneously has a firing order. If one or more of these forces is set off, out of sync, the machine will never perform to its maximum efficiency, and what I mean is, using the minimum amount of energy to accomplish the task at hand. In our case, to deliver to the skin the desired effect. After all, that’s the idea, right?

I’ve personally watched a lot of the younger tattooers work, and must say I’m blown away at the final results, but at the same time you guys are missing out on a big part of the fun…you’re working to hard at this. The machine is designed to do the work, so you can have the fun, and the satisfaction of enjoying the results of artist prowess.

The understanding of mandatory magnetic and all the functionalities of energy in motion is the key, “in motion.”(kinetic energy ). Look I’m a lazy Fuck by nature, that’s why I got into this business to start with. If I want to Workkk, I’d pick up a shovel. Yeah right!!! See, tangencies again. Sorry. Unfortunately the older I get the more this becomes a lot like work.

Back to meat. At the wall socket, plug in one of those u.p.s. (uninterrupted power supplies). The gadget used to plug your computer into. The a.c. volts coming to your transformer i.e. power supply. This keeps the incoming a.c. clean to the box and will rid current spikes. If you use a battery, never mind this part: it doesn’t apply.



http://www.atimemachine.com/free_tattoo_info/tattoo_info_clearer_view.php

No comments:

Post a Comment