Tattoo Laser Removal - 7 Facts You Must Know About Removing Tattoos by LaserFirst of all, you should know that getting your tattoo removed by the Tattoo Laser Removal procedure is NOT an easy process. It is actually a lot easier to get a tattoo than to remove it!
Most people tend to opt for removing their unwanted tattoos by laser treatment. While this is a popular choice, you MUST be aware of the following 7 facts about the Tattoo Laser Removal procedure before you make your decision:
1) The side effects of the procedure may include redness, swelling, blistering, infection, loss of skin color, or scabbing.
2) The procedure is expensive. A tattoo that costs $50 to have it put on your body can cost up to $5000 to have removed by laser! 3) The hardest parts of the body to remove tattoos are hands, fingers and ankles.
4) The tattoo colors that respond well to the tattoo laser removal procedure are Black and Dark Blue. Yellow and Green are the toughest colors to remove.
5) Older tattoos with less color are easier to remove than newer ones. Also, professionally done tattoos are a lot harder to get rid of than homemade ones.
6) The procedure may NOT be effective on all kinds of tattoos. Especially on tattoos that are very big and cover a large part of your body.
7) It usually takes about 6 to 12 laser treatments to completely remove a tattoo. In addition to the above, the Tattoo Laser Removal procedure is definitely NOT recommended for people with serious health problems or severe skin conditions.
If you decide to get your tattoo removed, then you are not alone! It is estimated that nearly 20% of people with tattoos want them removed for personal or professional reasons.
In spite of the above mentioned facts, it is important to note that laser treatments for tattoo removal DO work in most cases, although the results vary from person to person depending on the tattoo.
But, the 2 main reasons why people choose NOT to go ahead with this procedure are Price and Pain!
Executive Summary about tattoo Laser Removal by Samuel Lincoln
Check out my other guide on Tattoo Removal