Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tattoo Designs - Dont make a mistake that you will regret later on. Chose the right tattoo!

Do you want is a tattoo that you will be proud of ALL of your life? One that you will be more than happy to show off at any time? And be able to tell the usual funny stories about how you were blind drunk, or how odd the tattoo artist was (not that any of them are exactly normal!) or about the crap piece that the dude before you had. Wouldn't it be great to have a design that would turn heads and either inspire your friends or make the jealous ones more jealous! If you're like me, my tattoos all mean something special and are a source of strength and energy just when I need it, they lift me up when I'm sad and remind me to be strong when I'm weak, they serve as symbols of what I and about and speak for me, yours should too.

I got my first one at the age of 13 and managed to hide it for a year until I was 14, boy was I in trouble when my mother found out. But it was too late I was hooked, people often ask me why I have them and continue to have more. I simply reply "Because I want to, it's my choice, and it is YOUR choice too, I have my reasons and you have yours. However, I do have rules, and my rules are to only have 2-3 new tattoos per year, I figure that if I go crazy now there will be no space left in my body for later (I would hate to see an excellent design and have no where to put it!).

This is a great strategy because it ensures that you are thoughtful of where, when and most importantly which great tattoo design to have. I regret none of mine and look forward to this years brandings, however I have good friends that are deeply remorseful of theirs choices and wish they could turn back the clock. I'm glad its not me, don't let it be you.

Over more years than I am willing to say here I have had many tattoos; tribal tattoos, heart tattoos, wrist tattoos, Maori tattoos, Celtic tattoos, back tattoos and tattoos a few in places best left off this article! I worked as an artist for 6 years and in different parlours, some good and some bad (very bad!), and in all that time there is just one problem that people with tattoos face that nearly always becomes an real issue. Its poor designs. It doesn't matter how good the artist is, a bad tattoo design, is a bad tattoo design. The mistake that people make continually is choosing the wrong art to begin with, trust me I've seen it its down hill all the way from then. Impeccable tattoo design art is imperative to having a joyful life with your tattoo and not with a monster sharing your body. We all have heard the stories, or have friends that DEEPLY REGRET their tattoos, in most cases poor designs quickly turn into points of embarrassment and self anguish, you avoid seeing the tattoo in the mirror and cover at all times - no matter what the weather. Art chosen from a limited or sub standard tattoo galley will invariably lead to unhappiness and potential further cost and inconvenience if you choose to have a tattoo removal later on

Take my advice and choose the best designs possible.

Award Winning Tattoo Designs - Get it Right First Time!

http://www.Tattoo-Designs-Gallery.co.uk

http://ezinearticles.com/?Tattoo-Designs---Dont-make-a-mistake-that-you-will-regret-later-on.-Chose-the-right-tattoo!&id=613546

No comments:

Post a Comment