Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tattoo Design Inspiration And Research

A tattoo and the design, in my opinion is an extremely personnel thing, getting marked on the body is not something you should do lightly. I have seen dozens of people go out, get a tattoo on a whim, and live to regret it. In all honesty, most tattooists although most are highly skilled artists lack the passion to come up with something new and exiting for every customer. they fall back to the same set of flash books they have had for years producing the same old tats year in year out. Unless your tattooist is truly in the top ten percent for passion for the art it's going to be down to you buddy, to find the artwork

Tattoo mistakes people make
Unless you’re a total looser you would never pick a tattoo on a whim from the first place you see. You need to look around.

Getting the perfect tattoos can be a painful process and I am not just talking about being inked. All the searching, the hassle of it all going from one tattoo place to another looking at their flash books and not seeing anything you like. On to the next tattoo parlor and then you have enough of all the crap, getting a tattoo was supposed to be easy. Then you do the UNTHINKABLE you settle for something that's not quite right but you have that second rate tat anyway.

Your sitting there in the tattoo chair he's starting up his gun and your looking at the transfer in the mirror and the brains saying " I'm not sure" but what do you do? you ignore it that inner voice. You numb skull!

If the situation that I've just described sounds a little close to home - I am so sorry.
I'm sorry I wasn't around to point you in the right direction to find the perfect tattoo before you made the big mistake. Oh and I'm sorry you’re a numb skull

Getting a tattoo design that is unique
Well my friend that’s where you have to do some research. If you are truly passionate about having a work of art inked into your skin then you need to find the piece of art that inspires you so you can inspire your tattoo artist to his or hers full greatness.

Where to find tattoo designs
Online my friend is a huge resource of every tattoo design imaginable, but the truly great ones are paid for access sites. The cost is inconsequential compared to the information that these sites hold but by joining, you will have access to literally thousands of the best tattoo designs from around the world I have compiled a list of the top 3 sites.

When you have your Tattoo
When you have your tattoo drop me an email with a picture and the best ones I'll include in my e-zine Inked up. Good hunting for the perfect tattoo design.

Leo runs the E-zine Inked Up for the tattoo/body art/body modification community sign up at http://trustandfind.com/tattoo the news letter deals with tattoo designs and tattoo Culture


http://ezinearticles.com/?Tattoo-Design-Inspiration-And-Research&id=626628


No comments:

Post a Comment